UroTiab 25ml cream-gel
Innovative approach to support the treatment of bacterial, yeast and viral infections and to support the healing of post-operative lesions in the area of male genitals. The product has a unique composition based on the patented TIAB® complex.
- Infectious diseases (viral, bacterial, yeast)
- Red macules on glans penis or foreskin
- Rash in the area of genitals (inappropriate linen)
- Surgery (circumcision, hydrocele surgery, varicocele surgery)
- Care for intimate parts during increased sports load (running, cycling, swimming)
- Abrasion and cracks on the skin after doing sports such as cycling, hockey and others
TIAB® – comlex of silver ions and titanium dioxideThanks to the covalent bound to titanium dioxide, silver ions have very high antimicrobial activity.The silver ions bound to the proteins of the outer structures of bacteria, disrupting the function of the bacterial cell wall and getting inside of the cell, where they bound with e.g. its DNA and by that disrupt other transmission of genetic information and devalue the cell. TIAB® reacts in a similar way with yeasts.
When it comes to viruses it binds to its proteins, DNA or RNA based on the type of the virus. Due to that it is able to prevent for example the connection of the virus to other healthy cells and by doing so it eliminates the chances of the virus to further spread.
TIAB® has three effects:
- Antimicrobial: Micro Silver in ionic form fully available for antimicrobial activity. Neutralizes microbes at the place of the attack and protects against other microbes coming from outside.
- Barrier-like: TIAB® microcrystals gain maximal coverage of the tissue surface forming a protecting barrier against harmful pathogens
- Healing: triggers the natural immune reaction, which supports a quick natural regeneration of the tissue.
UroTiab is a medical device. Before use read the leaflet thoroughly. This medical device is available as over-the-counter product in pharmacies and is not covered by public health insurance.