GYNELLA® AtroGel, 7 x 5 g disposable vaginal applicators
GYNELLA® AtroGel contains three active ingredients for comprehensive care of the vaginal mucosa during hormonal changes – hyaluronic acid, genistein and TIAB®- complex. The unique combination of these three components increases the elasticity of the vaginal mucosa and thus alleviates the unpleasant symptoms of vaginal dryness and atrophy.
- Hyaluronic acid creates an effective barrier that contributes to the healing of lesions associated with vaginal dryness and helps to restore the physiological state of the mucosa.
- Genistein (soy isoflavonoid) increases the elasticity of the vaginal mucosa and complements the effect of the hyaluronic acid, thereby alleviates the unpleasant feelings of tension and dryness.
- TIAB®- complex reduces the risk of vulvo-vaginal infections caused by vaginal atrophy.
Many women suffer from typical symptoms of vaginal dryness such as:
- feeling dry,
- pain in the intimate area (at rest or also during sexual intercourse).
Almost 40-50 % of women over the age of 45 (menopause) are reported to have vaginal mucosal dryness. During this period, the level of estrogen in the body decreases significantly, which is among other reflected in changes on the vaginal mucosa. Due to the lack of estrogen, the mucous membrane of the vagina gets thinner, loses its flexibility and ability to lubricate. Drying and insufficient tissue regeneration occur. As the vaginal pH rises the mucosa becomes more susceptible to vaginal infections.
The advantage of GYNELLA® AtroGel is that it also contains TIAB® complex (silver with high antimicrobial activity), that is effective against all types of vaginal infections (bacterial, fungal and viral).
The problem is not limited to menopausal women, but can occur in women of all ages who have low levels of the estrogen the female sex hormone.
It is therefore suitable for women:
- in menopause with mild to moderate symptoms of vulvo-vaginal atrophy (dryness, burning, itching, dyspareunia, algopareunia),
- with vaginal infections due to vaginal atrophy or dryness,
- with hormonal fluctuations due to impaired or reduced estrogen production,
- using contraception or other hormonal treatment,
- undergoing onco- or radiotherapy.
GYNELLA® AtroGel is a medical device. Before use read the leaflet thoroughly. This medical device is available as over-the-counter product in pharmacies and is not covered by public health insurance.