GYNELLA® Flora, 10 vaginal suppositories
The first vaginal paraprobiotic on the market obtained by an innovative process of tyndalization while preserving the entire cellular structure, that is important for activating the immune response.
The combination of tyndalized lactobacilli (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus casei) helps with the stimulation of the natural immune defense mechanisms and thus prevents the pathogen from adhering to the mucosa. It maintains the balance of the vaginal microflora at times when immunity is reduced due to external factors.
Regular (long-term) use helps to increase the natural immunity of the vaginal epithelium. By doing so it delays the return of infections.
CLINICAL EFFECT of GYNELLA® Flora
- It stimulates the immune response by adhesion to the vaginal wall.
- It creates a protective film.
- It supports the natural protective mechanisms of the vaginal microflora.
Advantages of the GYNELLA® Flora product:
- Innovative composition in accordance with EU regulations
- Also suitable for immunocompromised patients (eg IMID, lactobacillosis, cancer treatment)
- Prevention of recurrent vaginal infections
- Storage up to 25 ° C
- Vaginal suppositories with good solubility and easy application
GYNELLA® Flora is a medical device. Before use read the leaflet thoroughly. This medical device is available as over-the-counter product in pharmacies and is not covered by public health insurance.