GYNELLA® Silver Foam, 50 ml vulvovaginal foam
- Supports the treatment of vaginal infections (bacterial, fungal and viral)
- Treatment of small gashes and vaginal lesions after delivery
- Treatment of the scar after caesarian section
Due to the patented composition based on TIAB® it has antimicrobial effects. Additionally it contains Hyaluronic Acid which hydrates the vaginal environment. The extract of Malva sylvestris has calming and disinfection effects.
- Easy applications
- Easily spreadable foam
- Immediately creates a barrier film
Composition: TIAB® (microcrystals of titanium dioxide with covalent bonds of monovalent silver ions), sodium hyaluronate and extract from Aloe barbadensis.
TIAB® – complex of silver ions and titanium dioxide
Thanks to the covalent bound to titanium dioxide, silver ions have very high antimicrobial activity.
The silver ions bound to the proteins of the outer structures of bacteria, disrupting the function of the bacterial cell wall and getting inside of the cell, where they bound with e.g. its DNA and by that disrupt other transmission of genetic information and devalue the cell. TIAB® reacts in a similar way with yeasts.When it comes to viruses it binds to its proteins, DNA or RNA based on the type of the virus. Due to that it is able to prevent for example the connection of the virus to other healthy cells and by doing so it eliminates the chances of the virus to further spread.
TIAB® has three effects:
- Antimicrobial: Micro Silver in ionic form fully available for antimicrobial activity. Neutralizes microbes at the place of the attack and protects against other microbes coming from outside.
- Barrier-like: TIAB® microcrystals gain maximal coverage of the tissue surface forming a protecting barrier against harmful pathogens
- Healing: triggers the natural immune reaction, which supports a quick natural regeneration of the tissue.
GYNELLA® Silver Foam is a medical device. Before use read the leaflet thoroughly. This medical device is available as over-the-counter product in pharmacies and is not covered by public health insurance.